Westchester Criminal Defense Lawyers
Don’t Let A DWI Arrest Ruin Your Future
Drunk driving charges are serious in any state under any circumstances. The charges can be difficult to accept, and the consequences of a conviction can have severe impacts on your future. In New York, the guidance of an experienced DWI lawyer is crucial to defending your rights and fighting for your best interests. You may be facing fines, license suspension and/or jail time depending on the charges.
At Jasne & Florio, L.L.P., our team of dedicated attorneys can advocate for you and represent your DWI defense case whether you have been charged with driving while impaired, driving while intoxicated or boating while intoxicated (BWI). We also defend people who have been charged with driving under the influence of other drugs, including prescription drugs, separate from or combined with alcohol.
Despite what you may have heard, many cases are defendable, and we help our clients consider options, including reduced charges, rehabilitation programs and conditional licenses. In all circumstances, it is important to protect your driving privileges, your career and your freedom, and minimize other penalties. If you are a commercial vehicle driver, a state employee or a law enforcement employee, the risks to your career and livelihood can be greater.
High-Quality Representation And Attention To Detail
Our focus on the circumstances and the constitutionality of the traffic stop, and the evidence of field sobriety, Breathalyzer and chemical tests allows us to prepare a case for your best possible outcome. Our attorneys can provide you with aggressive defense whether you have been charged with a first offense, repeat offense, felony DWI, or an accident involving injuries or property damage.
We can be your dependable legal representatives both in and out of the courtroom, concerning the following:
- Breath test refusal — violation of New York’s implied consent law
- Aggravated charges — DWI with a BAC over .15
- Leandra’s Law — concerning DWI with an under 16 years of age passenger
- Ignition interlock devices — on a vehicle you own or regularly operate
- Alcohol assessments and screenings
- License suspension or license revocation
- Conditional license — issued by DMV while your driver’s license is suspended; grants you the ability to drive to and from work, medical requirements, and other essential errands
- Hardship license — issued by the court while your case is pending; grants you the ability to drive to and from work, medical requirements, and other essential errands
The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can begin working to reduce charges in your case, and protect your finances, your vehicle and your driving privileges. Call us at 914-368-7236 or toll free at 888-881-7321 to schedule a complimentary consultation with our Westchester County DWI/DUI attorneys.
Se habla español.